Petzone has joined hands with Kareq8 to deliver "Adoption day" every week to help find homes for the many pets that are still looking for one
Kareq8 is Kuwait Animal Rehabilitation & Education, an animal helping group of people who truly love & care for animals, we focus on finding good loving forever homes for rescued animals & abandoned pets.We also teach rescuing techniques to people who find injured or abused pets.
We count on animal lovers & foster homes on our mission, we do not have a shelter, nor do we have the facility to take any animals as soon as we get a call. We need time to find foster.
We throw adoption day currently at Petzone once a week for healthy, happy, ready to go home rescued pets. Our fix adoption day is Friday from 1 pm to 5 pm.
We post a pet for adoption for about 2 to 3 months, depending on the case. If all else fails, we aim to ship the animal abroad, so we start promoting globally & then gather enough donations to make sure they get to their loving homes safely.
Donations needed for rescued cases & shipping cases, along with a space & staff to care for the animals at hand.
Our Adoption Procedure is as follows:
- Potential adopter selects the pet from our website www.kareq8.com or Instagram account @kareq8 or of course Adoption day at Petzone. We arrange to deliver the pet after making sure you have provided all the needed items, food, bed, bowls, leash, collar for dogs.
- Our system gives a chance of foster period before Adoption Agreement is signed. A Foster form is signed giving the family a week or so to get to know the pet. if all goes well we sign adoption agreement & stay in close contact with the family to follow up & make sure all the vaccinations are taken & spay & neuter is a must at proper age if the pet was not already fixed. - Our perfect home is where the pet lives among the family, no isolation or outdoors keeping.
- KAREQ8 does not charge for adoption. We do however expect the adopters to participate in the most important rule of any animal helping organization. Spay & Neuter. Prices range as per male or female mentioned on our website. Volunteers can contact any of the following numbers 97833237 or email firstname.lastname@example.org Please see more on www.kareq8.com & follow @kareq8 on instagram or KAREQ8 on facebook to read about our rescues & stories. Group founded by Maha MullaJumaAlKhatib & friends.
OUR MAIN EFFORT :
1. Rescuing animals in need.
2. Finding homes for rescued animals in Kuwait & abroad.
3. Teaches rescuing techniques to people who find abandoned, injured or abused pets.
4. Runs TNR programs.
5. Create awareness by visiting schools & institutes & universities.
WHY SHOULD YOU ADOPT?
Adopting is a last part of any rescue mission, When you adopt you become the hero of the story, the final destination of the journey, the main person that'll always shine in the history of any animal helping path.
The best part that people fail to realize is that animals know that you adopted them & they carry a special kind of appreciation in their heart for their adopters.
Be the sweet ending. Adopt!
HOW IT WORKS:
A) In KARE, we count on animal lovers & foster homes on our mission, it's a struggle to find those at times but we try as much as we can.
B) Our mission totally & completely relays on donation for rescued animals, shipping, TNR & Foster homes.
C) With your help & with your help alone, we can continue our mission, please consider participating & donating to cases in hospitals such as IVH & Royal Animal Hospital who allow us to have an account you can donate at.
* To avoid all misunderstanding, all donations given to the hospitals are not at access to be taken off the account by members, they are only for hospitalized cases.
OUR TNR PROGRAM:
Dealing with our sister group KARU (Kuwait Animal Rescue Unit) & supporting vets. Throwing TNR programs for private requests such as neighborhood watch & buildings request.
WHAT CAN YOU DO?
If you can't rescue, adopt!
If you can't adopt, foster!
If you can't foster, sponsor!
If you can't sponsor, donate!
If you can't donate, volunteer!
If you can't volunteer, adopt a project! & in all those cases, spread awareness!
Participate in any story, tell your family & friends to help.